[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

RESPONDS : My name is Wayne Morgan; I work with Imperial Pharmaceutical Inc.

From : Dr .Wayne Morgan <noreply@imperialpharms.co.uk>

Subject : RESPONDS

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Wayne Morgan; I work with Imperial Pharmaceutical Inc. here in United Kingdom, I got your contact information during an on line marketing research to India, and I would like to seek your attention for immediate assistance of a business privilege I have in India.

I need a reliable trustworthy person in India to handle this profitable business for our mutual benefits. If you are interested to execute a genuine and honest business kindly contact me for more details. Email:
waynemorga1010@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,
Dr . Wayne Morgan

0 comments :

Post a Comment