[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

CALL: Malam Amidu! - nguyenhuan@rocketmail.com

CALL: Malam Amidu!

I am Nguyen Quang Luc with email address: nguyenhuan@rocketmail.com.How do I receive my mail a few days ago that I received a lottery Hot Lotto Sizzler, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West Africa. Amounts up to EUR 850,000.
Please let me know if the jackpot is real or the fraudulent mail.
I am waiting for the exact news from you.
Thank you.
NGUYEN QUANG LUC


This mail sent by a viewer Nguyen Huan . Thanks for sharing.

0 comments :

Post a Comment