[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Mrs Helen Wong - MORE INFORMATIONS ***PLEASE SIGN AND SEND BACK TO ME ****

From: Mrs Helen Wong <helenwong011@yahoo.com.hk>

Subject: MORE INFORMATIONS ***PLEASE SIGN AND SEND BACK TO ME ****

Greetings My Partner,

I am in receipt of the Agreement Letter and the Attorney has just finished with the preparations of the other document, I am pleased to note that I can rely on your capabilities to handle this transaction this is why I have decided to entrust you with it; I appreciate the fact that you are standing by to assist me in executing this transaction. You should have nothing to worry about, I will do everything officially required to Ensure that this project goes smoothly; it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

To start with, you should note that this project is capital intensive; I need your total dedication and trust to see this through. I know we have not ment before, but I am very certain that we will be able to establish the necessary trust needed to accomplish this project.

The best way I have found is to transfer this funds under the official disguise as your inheritance, and the attorney to file on your behalf to my bank as your legal representative accompanied with a probate registered power of attorney back up by the attached document which you are to completely fill and sign, at his application he would demand your inheritance to be converted into a Bank in spain, where you would be required to setup a NON-RESIDENT PLATIUM account for this purpose, it will protect us from my bank.

As a result of this, you will have to open an account in your name in the corresponding bank. And that is your only financial obligation. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us, no other person will be involved in this transaction, after which you shall transfer our various shares into our personal home bank accounts, I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. That is why you should listen to my directives and follow them amicably. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me. This is where I need you.

I will need you to send me a copy of any form of your identification (I.D, Driver's license or passport) along with the documents, I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. I shall also send you a copy of my work I.D. upon receipt of your identification and the signed document. I will also send you the name and contact details of the bank, so that you can commence communication with them, ensure that you keep this project strictly confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my job.

My partner for you to have more details on this i have attached here more picture of the earthquake were my client Major SHIMIZU MASATAKA and his family deied. alongside with the certificate of deposite from the attorney which you are to sign and send back to me.

I await your prompt reply so that the Attorney can officially tendered the certificate of deposite on our behalf, and the application will be look into and before the funds can be endorse for transfer.

Reply soonest.

Kind Regards,
Mrs. Helen Wong.












0 comments :

Post a Comment