[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

lizzyfalli1987 - HELLO MY NAME IS Lizzy

from:     lizzyfalli1987 lizzy2011_falli@yahoo.com
reply-to:     lizzyfalli1987 <lizzy2011_falli@yahoo.com>

subject:     HELLO MY NAME IS Lizzy

HELLO MY NAME IS Lizzy

My name is lizzy. I know my email will be a surprise for you. And I hope it's
a good surprise.I think you will have a question about
me, How are you today? Hope all is well with you. It is my pleasure to contact
you and have communication with you starting today, please, I want you to have
the desire with me so that we know each other better and see what happens in
the future. I believe that age or language is not a problem for us. My favorite
language is English. I'll be very happy if you can write me direct to my email
(lizzy2011_falli@yahoo.com) for easy communication so that we can know each
other, I'll give you my pictures and details about me to hear from you .
Waiting for your reply, how I wish you all the best.

Your new friend,
lizzy

(lizzy2011_falli@yahoo.com)



0 comments :

Post a Comment