[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

I await your response. Regards, David Thorburn

From: dav_thor1@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: I await your response.($50,000,000,00).....


Greetings,

My proposal;($50,000,000,00).i want you to stand as the bona-fide next of kin
to the desease. you share the same surname With our late client; We share the
proceeds 50% for me, 50% for you Should you be interested i shall provide you
with more details of this transaction.Email; davthorburnn4@yahoo.com.hk

I await your response.
Regards,
David Thorburn
 
 
 
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment