[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

PARTNERSHIP - Victor Mensah

From: mensah8651@yandex.com
Subject: PARTNERSHIP
 
Good-day,
 
Our company distributes herb roots to a United Kingdom based client and they have called us to supply Arugozi M2 Root being the name of the herb roots, hence we are looking for trustworthy and honest partner for this long term transaction.
 
My late father and I have previously bought the root -Arugozi M2 Root from Malaysia at the rate of 200USD (American dollars) per packet, of which, we (my late father and I) sold to our UK client at the rate of 1000USD. Arugozi M2 Root is used for the cure of Lung Cancer.
 
I did this business as an errand-boy to my late father that adopted me. At the moment l will not be able to fly over to Malaysia for the conclusion of the business due to my physical disability & present predicament, so if you are interested, I will introduce you as my Uncle that is also a stockist of Arugozi M2 Root, so that you can stand as my late father's partner that can also supply the product (Arugozi M2 Root). I can give you the contact of the supplier/seller in Malaysia and thereafter I will connect you with the doctor/buyer in London, who is presently in need of this root/product- Arugozi M2 Root, so you and l can share the profit margin as the doctor/buyer is ready to purchase 15000 packets (fifteen thousand packets) at the rate of 1000USD (one thousand united states dollars) per packet.
 
Considering the profit margin, my later foster-father & I did not introduce the seller over there in Malaysia to the doctor/buyer in London so that they both will not do the business directly. Under this circumstance, if you & I should be the middlemen to both parties then it automatically means that you & I will have the profit-margin of 800USD per packet to ourselves. Kindly get back to me for more details if you are interested.
 
Sincerely,

Victor Mensah

0 comments :

Post a Comment