[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Mrs. Judith Shumejda - please reply me , God bless you!

From: judithshumejda@cheerful.com
To: judithshumejda@cheerful.com
Subject: please reply me , God bless you!


Dear Beloved,
 
 
Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I am Mrs. Judith Shumejda, I am 65 years old, a widow to late Mr.John Shumejda who was the President of agricultural equipment giant AGCO Corp, who perished on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham.
 
Please View the Website below:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/
After going through some files of my late husband, I discovered a Deposit Certificate of (92Million pounds) (Ninety-two Million Pounds) with a Finance Security Company. But due my sickness, I have not been able to claim this fund from the Bank, as I have been in the hospital. I am suffering from a protracted cancer of the lungs .
I am contacting you based on trust to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin and Bonafide Inheritor to my Late Husband's fund, since I cannot claim this fund myself now and I may not live beyong next six-eight months according to my Doctors medical estimation, but I have the faith in God that I will live more than the months my Doctors said by God grace. Presently, I'm with my laptop in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment in Liverpool. Please! Please!! Your help is needed to avoid this money been diverted to the Government of UK as unclaimed fund/dormant account. Imagine somebody who have no child, I have nobody taking care of me here in the Hospital, and the money I have now is limited.
Upon successful transfer of this funds, you are entitled to 60% for your share and assistance, also for your donation to orphanages, less priviledges, poor people in your location / area.
Please in your response, send me the following information to enable me validate you as the legal beneficiary of this funds :
1. Your full names
2. Mobile phone number/home phone number/office phone number
3. Age, Address and Marital status
4. Company's name & address
5. Name of your next of kin.
This information will help my lawyer enable you beneficiary to this funds. Send the requested info to my lawyer on (ronaldyoung@lawyer.com) for further directives on how to receive this funds
Your assistant will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Judith Shumejda
 
 
 
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment