[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Miss.Gift Colly - I saw your email here on the (internet) and i picked interest in you, and i will like to to know you more,

from:     Gift Colly gift_colly2@yahoo.co.uk
reply-to:     Gift Colly <gift_colly2@yahoo.co.uk>

subject:     Hello,

Hello,

My name is Gift Colly.

I saw your email here on the (internet) and i picked interest in you, and i
will like to to know you more, I believe knowing each other will help us, and
we will be able to establish a good relationship please contact me here

So I can send my picture to you and tell you more about myself, Remember that
age or distance does not matter, but love matters a lot

Yours new friend

Miss.Gift Colly.



0 comments :

Post a Comment