[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Richard Yat Sun - Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd

Mail-1

from:     Richard Yat Sun atilito@optuszoo.com.au
reply-to:     richard_yatsun03@9.cn

subject:     Message

I am Mr. Richard Yat Sun, Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,  Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong, I have an obscured business suggestion for you.Should you be further interested, Contact me through this email for further confidential correspondence:  richard_yatsun03@9.cn



Mail-2
from:     Richard Yat Sun richard_yatsun03@9.cn

subject:     Message

Dear Param,

Thank you for your response, Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature. I cannot imagine the surprise this will bring to you, but please be rest assured is with good faith and intentions from a friend in dare need of your assistance. It became necessary for me to seek your assistance; I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing my money in your country. 

I am Richard Tang Yat Sun, Executive Director and head of personal banking of Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong, during the past years i have helped client from all over the years to invest and advise them in area of investment in different sectors  
You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously; the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.  
I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.
 
SOURCE OF THE FUNDS: 
In January 2004, our client Mr. Albert Muller ,Belgian by nationality but was an engineer/ business man in Iraq,  and also a businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months (2 YEARS), with a value of Eighteen millions Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch in Hong Kong.   
 
Upon maturity several notices were sent to him, even late last year, still no response came from him. We later find out that our client Mr. Albert Muller was killed in bomb blast which erupted his building on the 1st Sept. 2008(His wife and two Children). Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction despite me intruding on your privacy without prior notice, I am deeply sorry for that, I will want you to observe this project critically before going ahead, but i will like you to understand that its of a mutual beneficial to our entire families.  
 
After series of investigations carried out, it was also discovered that Mr. Albert Muller  did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Eighteen millions Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Hong Kong Financial laws, the expiration of 7 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.  

WHAT IS TO BE DONE?
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to  Mr. Albert Muller ; with the information you had provided the attorney will commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.  
 
There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue, however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues. Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity. Matured not only by size OR age, but by operation. 
   
Furthermore, if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 8 working days. What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, I shall be waiting for your response and assurance. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated with the below details to enable my attorney start approaching my bank for the release of funds in your name and the preparation of all legal documents.
   
1.Legal Name.
2.Private Tel/Fax
3.Country
4. Residential Address In Full.
5. Age;
6. Occupation.
 
Kind Regards

Mr. Richard Tang Yat Sun

0 comments :

Post a Comment