[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Mr. Laurent Gbagbo : www.csisite.com : - Please read it.

from Mr. Laurent Gbagbo mrlaurentgbagbo@gmail.com via shrikantha.allwebserver.com

subject www.csisite.com : - Please read it.

My Esteemed Compliments, I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion on this classified information herein. I would like you to assist me in moving my fund worth 34 million usd. This resource is my only security to help sustain my future. This is my major reason of contacting you. It is important that this resource is moved outside Africa for investments abroad. I want you to assist me to invest the resource in your country. Your immediate attention to this matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless you. Sincerely yours, Laurent Gbagbo *Sent from Ipad*

0 comments :

Post a Comment