[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

My name is Miss bina,I am very interested to know you well

from binababiker ninacamara64@yahoo.com.ph
reply-to ninacamara67@yahoo.in

subject hi dear,

My name is Miss bina,I am very interested to know you well,I was searching for a good relationship today and became so much excited in you,Please my dear if you really need my friendship i will like you to contact me directly because i don´t have full access to log in this site.i am very good person loyal honest lovely kindness.if you are also good person you can reply me with full love and trust i will send you my picture. i hate person that say lie contact me through my email

مرحبا عزيزي ،
اسمي الآنسة بينا، أنا مهتم جدا لمعرفة هل جيدا، وكنت تبحث عن وجود علاقة جيدة اليوم، وأصبح الكثير متحمس بكم ، الرجاء يا عزيزي اذا كنت حقا بحاجة صداقتي ط سوف مثلك في الاتصال بي مباشرة لأنني لم يكن لديك حق الوصول الكامل إلى السجل في هذا site.i صباحا الشخص صادقا مخلصا جيدة جدا kindness.if جميلة أنت أيضا شخص جيد يمكنك الرد لي مع الحب والثقة الكاملة سأرسل لك صورة بلدي. أنا أكره الشخص الذي يكذب ويقول الاتصال بي عن طريق بريدي الالكتروني

0 comments :

Post a Comment