[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Anita Jaafar - My name is Anita and i am a girl 23 years old

Mail-1

from    Anita Jaafar anitababyy_1@yahoo.com.ph
reply-to    anitabeby_1@yahoo.com

subject    Hello Dear

Hi Dear !
How are you doing today i,hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is Anita and i am a girl 23 years old. I saw on your email address today in my Google search page so I decided to extend my greetings to you.

Right now I can’t really say what prompted my drive to write you, but I do have the mind that you could be a nice person.

I have an interest to meet people from out side my continent to be friends. It is my Believe that there are nice people out there who can appreciate the value of friendship.

Personal I might not be very beautiful physically like most ladies in your country, but I think I have a beautiful mind, and the beauty to hold my own. Which is more valuable to me, and to be your friend even more than that ,but as time goes on we will know better.

I will be very glad if you can contact me thorough my alternative email address, so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself here is my adress(anitabeby_1@yahoo.com)
Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and remain Blessed.

Regards,
Anita.


Mail-2
Attached Photo
from    Anita G anitabeby_1@yahoo.com

subject    HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Hello Dearest,
Thanks for your reply to my mail. How is your day? I guess nice. Dear, is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Anita Jaafar I'm 23 years,07/02/1988, from Sudan in northeast Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,Single (never married before) I will like us to be good friends shares ideals, exchange of mails and pictures with sincerity. all I need is a friendship with encouragement. I just living alone right now because my late father Dr.Omar Jaafar the managing director of of Omar's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. it was only me that survive it and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am  living now in a refugee camp, i am writing to you from a computer  belongs to a Reverend Pastor that has a church here in the camp. I thank God almighty that I am alive today with good health. My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies,dancing and fond of little kids. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently.Just share your words with me as to keeps me moving. tell me about your country, culture and things that will make me feel happy. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Attached here is my photo hope you will like it,
Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Yours friend
Anita.

0 comments :

Post a Comment