[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Andrew Bailey - My Email: andrewbailey0123@msn.com

from Library Email library@paloaltou.edu

subject My Email: andrewbailey0123@msn.com

Good Day

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, I am Andrew Bailey, I work with Bank Of England as Executive Director for Banking and Chief Cashier, There is the sum of $20,600,000.00 Dollars in my Bank, There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together to transfer the funds out of my Bank into your Bank Account or any other account of your choice I will be pleased to see if you can help me and also be a good and trusted person. Once the funds have been transferred to your Nominated Bank Account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you, do send me email as soon as possible for more details here is my e-mail address: andrewbailey0123@msn.com

Regards,
Andrew Bailey

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very good post. I will be dealing with a few of these issues as well.
.
My web page ; hp laptop

Post a Comment