[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Reported Scam : Ali Mourak's mail


Mail-1



Aide à l'investissement


Mourak<mourak.ali@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mourak.ali@gmail.com

Bonjour

Je me nomme MOURAK ALI née le 31 mai 1948. J'ai du vous contacter de cette sorte parce que je souhaite faire une chose très importante. J'ai en ce moment au près d'une Banque Of Africa ou je travaille depuis 9 ans, une importante somme d'argent de 8.3 million de dollar américain. Cela vous semblera un peu suspect bien vrais que vous ne me connaissez pas et que je ne vous connais pas. Je serai gré de vous transférai cette argent dans votre compte.

Je vous donne 35% de la somme.

Veuillez me contactez dés que possible si vous êtes intéressé de ma proposition.

Dr Mourak Ali

mourak.ali@hotmail.fr



Mail-2

More Details from Mourak Ali

Ali Mourak<mourak.ali@gmail.com>

Dear Friend,

I apologize if my email startled you however because of the content of this transaction, and I knowing fully well what I am proposing is doable; I just couldn’t pass the opportunity not to email you because of the sensitivity of this case, I couldn’t email you from my company email account because all correspondences are monitored. I am using my private email to mail you and I want you to understand the feasibility of this case.

The deceased client was Mr. Park Yun-Jung, and he was running an $8.3 million dollar account with us before his passing away. He died in Car accident year 2003 and before his passing he left no living testate.

My point basically is, the client never had any family or partners he listed when submitting our customers’ data form and until his time of death, nobody was nominated or listed as a kin. I did several researches’ and I stumbled upon your information and i had to email you and like I said; I thought this hing through. It is totally risk free, and since I work inside the bank as the foreign remittance department section; I will confirm your relationship with the deceased as blood and the bank would request you to fill a form which I would facilitate. Within a few days, you will then be given charge of the account and further directives will be under your custody. I have been studying this plan for quite some time now and I know it is possible. If we don’t do this, my company executives will notice the account during auditing and that’s a big holiday package for them. I am the only person who is aware of this account because I managed the account for the client.

Furthermore, you mentioned in your mail that the deal I have propose to you is impossible, I need to inform you that there is nothing impossible in this world since you know your way and follow it with the wise people I bet you, you will never loose any good thing in the world. I don’t want to sound like a ghost, so I have attached a copy of my identity card to break the ice between us. I wouldn’t normally do this but because I need you to understand I have nothing to hide and all I am trying to do is seize the opportunity presented to me. This could give us both a whole lot of added money to actualize our projects.

Please think over my proposal, so that I may advise you further.

Yours Faithfully,
Regards
Mourak Ali
Mobile: +22676764030

Photo received with Ali Mourak scam mail
Identification card showing is fake
Click to see enlarge
Ali Mourak

Mail-3

Please fill the attached form and return

Ali Mourak<mourak.ali@gmail.com>    

Dear Friend,

I am in receipt of your mail and the content is therein well noted and understood. I have enclosed a copy of the Form to be filled and here is a little summary; for sections 1 – 2 “these sections are for your personal information, section 3 is concerning the client who deposited the funds, section 4 is simply explanation of your position and informing the company of the depositors death, while section 5 is for signing.

Section 1: Title –Mr. Your Full Name

                 Nationality:
                 Occupation:
                 Phone:
                 Blood Group: Put your exact group is?

Section 2: Should be a breeze for you

Section 3: Depositors Name: Mr. Park Yunjung

               Family Name: Yunjung
               Initials Exactly: M (Michael) (Further Stats will be
sent when required)
               Nationality: Korea
               Amount Deposited: $8.3 Million United States dollars
               Time of Deposit: April 16th 2003.

Section 4:   Reason to contact: Due to a family emergency, my brother will be unable to continue retaining your services and will no longer be responsible for any monetary responsibilities that belong to the Yunjung family. You have been given sole right to collect the heritage funds in their custody with the above details. Thanks for the assistance!

Section 5: Signature. So everything above is explanatory and is the file details. Finally fill the form with the listed information and forward it back to me to enable me cross check it before proceeding to the bank for further directives. Also this information will help me in procuring all the needed documents on your name as to enable us proceed to the bank without any further delay.

Regards

Mourak Ali
BOA Claim Form received with mail
click to enlarge

0 comments :

Post a Comment