[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Reported Spam : Hello My Dearest one - Vivian Angbozan

Mail-1
Hello My Dearest one,

angbozan<vivianangbozan@gmail.com>
Reply-To: vivianangbozan@gmail.com

My Dearest,

I am vivian Angbozan 24 years single and the only daugther of my late father who died in recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. My father deposited money in Eco Bank Burkina faso with my name as the next of Kin before he died. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this sum in lucrative venture or manufacturing and real estate management in your country.

The Amount is ($5.8 Million United State Dollars) in Eco Bank of Burkina Faso West Africa ,I need your help in this transaction and I will require your assistance in receiving the fund in your account in your country due to the instruction my father gave the bankers before he died.

(1)I must get up to 30 years before the bank will release the money to me.
(2)I must get married or Present someone who will stand as my Trustee also help me Invest this money in a good business.

Now I need your help to stand as my trustee to enable the bank transfer the money to you,

I will gladly give you some resonable percent from the total sum for your assistance. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clearification on the next step for smooth conclusion.You will help me look for a good university in your country where i will complete my studies.

Awaiting your immediate response.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss vivian Angbozan.

Mail-2

Nice To Hear From You,

Vivian Angbozan<vivianangbozan@yahoo.com>

Good Day,

I feel so good reading from you, how is your day? Mine is a little bit hot over here
in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . My name is Miss Vivian , (never married before ) and presently am residing in the Mission Refugee Camp here in Burkina Faso as a result of the Political Crisis in my country and my wicked step mother who wants to kill me and have the money, But God did not allow her to achieve her plans,

I believe that I can get my freedom through your help, Life here in the camp is like one in the prison yard, I believe you coming into my life will bring a change in my condition, I never know that life will push me to this level, I find it very difficult to eat here, I never experience such condition because my father was everything to me,please help me because of God, I managed to make my way to a near by country Burkina Faso where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of kin and upon my arrival I have confirmed from the bank that is why I am asking for your help at this time, I would like to know more about you. Your country , Your contact Address, your Telephone number also your photo and what you do for a living because we need to know each other better for more Trust and understand between both of us,
I am ready to give you more information about the money and how it was deposited including the reply the bank gave me on my arrival here to find out how the money can be release to me, Meanwhile the most important reason why I chose to contact you is for you to stand as my trustee and provide account where the bank will transfer the money ,As soon as I read from you again then I will send you the contact of the bank and the account details information for you to contact the bank as my trustee and ask The Director Foreign Operation Department of the bank (Dr slue sawadogo) ask him the legal procedures of transferring this money to your bank account as my legal trustee, I have with me here the Original Documents that will be needed for transfer,

1)The Bank Original Deposit Certificate.
2)The Death Certificate .
3)Original copy of the WILL Certificate .

I am sure the bank will demand from you this documents before the release of the money to you as my trustee. Please I will like you to call me on the Reverend telephone that I have been using his computer to send this message to you. His name is Rev. Denis Mongol. telephone number(0022678017763) please when you call him, tell him that youwant to speak with Vivian angbozan that’s stays in the female hostelBlock (C) Room 12 He will send for me. I will wait to hear from you soonest! Thanks so much for coming in to my life at this present condition I found myself.
May God bless you for your kindness and your concern Attached here is my picture I want you to find a place in your heart to read and understand my feeling and my condition at the
moment. Seriously waiting for your reply.
With Joy And Happiness From Miss Vivian.

Photo of Miss Vivian Angbozan received with mail




Mail-3

please contact the bank,
   
Vivian Angbozan<vivianangbozan@yahoo.com>    

Dearest One,

Thanks for your mail and concern.I am happy that you will help me transfer the money to your bank account,In respect to your mail,i want you to help me communicate the bank holding the deposit so that they can transfer the funds to you for me to join you because the manager told me they will not release the deposit to me without a helper who will help me invest the funds. Please i need you to use below details contact the bank manager find out from him on how they will transfer the funds to you.

ECO BANK BURKINA FASO
633,Rue 1lboudo Waogvandé
01 B.P. 145, Ouagadougou 01
BURKINA FASO
Tel:       +226   7596 1158.
Fax        :+226  7038 5153
Email 1    :  boaburkinfaso@mail2world.com

ACCOUNT NAME IS MR ANGBOZAN
AMOUNT $5.8 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS VIVIAN ANGBOZAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER 00331016648.
SWIFT CODE NUMBER WITH:006344.

Please find out from the manager on how they will transfer the funds to you for me to meet you face to face and you will help me look for  agood University where i will complete my studies while you will invest the money.

I wait to hear from you soon.The bank has promised to transfer the money to my trustee once i present someone who will help me rerceive the money according to the intruction from my father before he died  please do let me know when you receive any letter from the bank.please find a place in your heart to read and understand that i really need your help to stand as my trustee.please feel free contact the bank as soon as possible.

Regards,
Your
Vivian Angbozan


Mail-4

ECOBANK TRUSTEE VERIFICATION FORM
  
BANK OF AFRICA<boaburkinfaso@mail2world.com>    
To: boaburkinfaso@mail2world.com

ECO BANK ANNEX GROUP
633,Rue 1lboudo Waogvandé
01 B.P. 145, Ouagadougou 01
BURKINA FASO
Mobile    ;+226 -7533 4074
Tel:          +226 50 47 3554.
Fax         :+226  70385153
Email 1    :  boaburkinfaso@mail2world.com

Sir,

Following the  enquiry and the Fund Transfer Authorization Letter from  Miss Vivian Angbozan to contact you  for the transfer of the total fund from the account number 00331016648 Account name Mr Angbozan  Wattara  which the records after our verification proves that  Miss Vivian Angbozan  is the next of kin to the inheritance of her late father's Fund Deposited with ECO BANK here in Burkina Faso. According to the result after our Account verification for the transfer of the fund. Therefore the board of directors of the bank has acknowledged the Application letter  and we promise to transfer the fund to your bank account as soon as you provide the requested legal Documents, if you can not be able to be here in our office for the transaction, We therefore advise you to contact a recognize lawyer from Burkina Faso to stand as your legal representative and also help you to secure the requested legal documents from the Federal High Court of Burkina Faso, These are the Legal procedures of Transferring Inheritance Fund. Please provide the following information’s which will enable us commence Hope we have informed you well.

                                    TRUSTEE VERIFICATION FORM

  Name Of Trustee----------Current Address----------Telephone-------Fax------Sex-----Age-----Occupation-----Bank Name----Bank Address--------Account Number------Account Name-----Next of Kin-----Nationality------------

It is the duty of our Bank to contact your bank and make the necessary arrangement for the International Transfer of Inheritance Fund to your position as the legal trustee.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Dr sule sawadogo.
Email- boaburkinfaso@mail2world.com
Mobile-00226- 75334074.
Group Head,Foreign Operation Department .
English Section.


Mail-5

Group Head,Foreign Operation Department .
  
BANK OF AFRICA<boaburkinfaso@mail2world.com>
To: boaburkinfaso@mail2world.com

ECO BANK ANNEX GROUP
633,Rue 1lboudo Waogvandé
01 B.P. 145, Ouagadougou 01
BURKINA FASO
Mobile    ;+226 -7533 4074
Tel:          +226 50 47 3554.
Fax         :+226  70385153
Email 1    :  boaburkinfaso@mail2world.com
Site Web :  www.ecobank.com

Sir,

With reference to the instruction from Miss Vivian Angbozan for the release of Mr. Angbozan Wattara  deposited fund,($5.8 Million) willed to Miss Vivian Angbozan, this esteemed bank is in receipt of the enquiry letter  regarding the inherited fund . She has informed us to contact you based on her inheritance with our bank here in Burkina Faso. Be informed that your formal enquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit of this bank for verification, therefore you are required to furnish this bank with authentic proofs, confirming the death of the depositor and the approval from the next of kin (Miss Vivian Angbozan ) You are hereby requested to present to this bank the following documents for verification procedures before the transfer of the fund to you as the Trustee .

(1) Copy of the deposit certificate issued to Mr. Angbozan Wattara by this esteemed bank.(2) A letter of Authority i.e (Power of attorney) dully signed by a Burkina Faso  recognised lawyer, empowering you to make this claims and transfer on behalf of Miss Vivian Angbozan.(3) A copy of a death certificate of Mr Angbozan Wattara  issued by a private/government owned hospital.(4) An Affidavit of Oath issued by a Burkina Faso  Federal high court / ministry of justice.

 On receipt of the above requested information’s/documents, we shall commence with the transfer to your bank account as the legal trustee. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this process might cause you, as it is the official procedure for transfer of inheritance claim. Kindly look for a Burkina Faso legal Representative (A Registered Lawyer) who will help you secure the bank requested legal documents from the Federal High Court of Burkina Faso .This is the official procedure of inheritance claim and please update your partner  Miss Vivian Angbozan .

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Dr sule sawadogo.
Email- boaburkinfaso@mail2world.com
Mobile-00226- 75334074.
Group Head,Foreign Operation Department .
English Section
Eco Bank Scam ID Card

1 comments :

Camron said...

what is problem with these beautiful ladies? why they are doing so like activities. I think they don't give their original photo's.

Post a Comment