[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Dr. Paul Alexandra​ : I am a Doctor currently working with the United Nations and on appointment in Syria.

from:    xxxxxx
to:    infosaypoint@gmail.com
date:    Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 2:14 PM
subject:    SCAM

Hello,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this approach; I find it pleasurable to tender you my partnership in business. I am a Doctor currently working with the United Nations and on appointment in Syria.

I found your details on the directory and i think you are worth talking to, I have an outstanding contract with the united Nations, it is of great benefit/profit to both of us, its about buying and selling and you gain 100% of your investment within 5days. I will provide you with more information if you show your interest.

Kindly contact me stating your interest so that i can provide you with all necessary information.

Regards.
Dr. Paul Alexandra​


This mail is sent by a viewer claiming scam.

0 comments :

Post a Comment