[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Miss Aisha yak: YOUR URGENT RESPOND NEEDED

Mail-1

Miss Aisha Yak <missaishayak@gmail.com>
Reply-To: missaishayak1@gmail.com

Dearest One,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile,honestly i am writing this email to you with pains,tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i
decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss Aisha  yak , 23yrs old female and I from Sudan in  Africa. My father was
the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.Justin Yak, and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Frida  May 02, 2008.  I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray  my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well,  I will say that my
mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $10.5 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.  It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours,

Miss Aisha  yak



Mail-2

Sub:- Please help me to be mine trustee!

Aisha Yak <missaishajustinyak@yahoo.com>

My Dearest one

I have just received your email with lot's of thanks ,hope an trust, becuase when I sent the letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev.Father who is incharge of this refugees camp Christ De King Mission Camp, I told the  Rev. Father Otuobiribiri Okogoro about my communication with you and he permited me to access my email in his office computer twice a day,Presently i have no phone but if you want to speak with me you can call  me with the office number of the Rev father +22674747258 here in the refugees camp and ask of Miss Aisha Justin Yak that stays in the female hostel block G12 when you will call me.

life here in the Refugee camp is very difficult to me, i cannot eat three times a day, i am really suffering here, it makes me cry each day and night when i look at my condition here, but i know that with you i will soon come out from this my present condition and have a new life with you,i have been in the bank for serveral times and i was informed by the director of the bank that before this fund will be transfered i must have to present a trustee that will stand unbehalf on me as my trustee.because of my present condition as a refugee and also advice  from my father before his death .

I have already make up my mind to come over to your country since you have already decided to help me,even if you want me to come over before the transaction i will so much like it because i am surfring here,i so much appreciate all your promises concerning to help me,i pray that God will give you the courage and the heart to help me,

About me:

1) I am Miss Aisha  Justin Yak  23 years old girl from (sudan) Concerning this transaction,i have  the documents including  the deposit and the death  registration certificate of my late,father which i have presented before the Bank manager and an also i will send  the documents to you for your kind of understand i am assuring you it is not going to bring any problem  now or future.

About my Education,I was admited in the University in 2007 there I did my one year subject in accountancy before the Death of my beloved parents, and i will like to continue as soon as i relocate to your country, because this is a promise i promise to my father,So dear i need your information which i will include in the letter of authorization so that i can send it to bank as my trustee. please my dear because is this information the bank will used to transfer this my inheritances fund down  to your country please

FULL NAME,.......
ADDRESS,.........
OCCUPATION,.....
TELEPHONE NUMBER,... ..
COUNTRY.....
BANK INFORMATION.....

I am waiting for this information so that i will send the letter to the bank, and pls remember that you should keep this only to yourself till the money has been transferred, i do not want anyone to know about it, you know that they are so many wicked people in the world, that they will see good thing coming to you and they will stop it, i am a living witness, so promise me that you will keep it to yourself so that the whole transfer will be Ok.i also need your pic so that i will know whom i am doing some thing look like.

Pls you can call me with the office number of the rev father +22674747258  here in the refugees camp and ask of Miss Aisha Justin Yak that stays in the female hostel room G12 when you will call me.my dear i have been able to download my picture  for your kind of references and understanding , With the attachment is my picture .
Best regard 
Aisha Justin Yak



Mail-3

Mine dear here is the bank contact ,please go ahead and contact them.Hoping to see you soon.
 
Aisha Yak<missaishajustinyak@yahoo.com>

My dear,

How are you, i hope it is going well with you over there. Here in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don’t want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future and a good living and continue with my studies.

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

Please contact the bank or call them let us know how possible the transfer will be. i have send an authorization letter to the bank on your behalf, so go ahead and contact the bank and ask them to transfer the fund of late Dr.Justin Yak to your account.

ECOBANK OF BURKINA FASO (ECOBF).
Avenue du Dr. Kwamé N’Krumah, Ouagadougou
01 PB 1305 Ouagadougou 01
Telephone +226 79 29 15 82.
Ouagadougou- Burkina Faso ..
Email :(customerscareecobank@yahoo.fr)

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank, when you get them on the line, you can tell them that you are calling unbehalf of the fund of:

My father's account Information.
The account Number: 00331016648,
Swift Code Number : AFT877,
Deposit Code Number AT78.
Amount: 10.5 million USD
Depositor: Dr.Justin Yak
Next of kin: Miss Aisha Justin Yak

I request that these sum of $ 10.5 you are representing me as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that before next week the fund will be transferred into your account i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discussion with them get back to me so that I will be knowing what is happening. 

This is the email address of the bank (customerscareecobank@yahoo.fr) My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and call them. I also attach to you the two documents that are with me (1) death registered certificate (2) deposited certificate for your kind of reference and understanding.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you, and i pray that the almighty God will keep protecting you for me until i come over to join you there in your country were i will have rest of mind and pay you back the price of the loving kindness that you shown to orphan like me. Remain Bless.
Yours foreverInlove.Hoping to see you soon.
Aisha

Miss Aisha Yak fake pic


Death Certificate pic attached with mail


Deposit Certificate Attachment


Mail-4

from:     aisha yak 0ooo7199yz7101@att.net
reply-to:     aishababytnd2@rocketmail.com

subject:     Hello

Hello..
my name is Aisha i seek for an honest
partner for friendship i hope you
don't mind
if you don't mind please reply me i will
love to here form you ok so i can tell
you more about myself and we
can exchange picture too, Remember that distance
does not matter what matters is the love we share
with each other.







1 comments :

Unknown said...

Greetings to you in Jesus Name.



We got good recommendations about your humbleness, honesty and sincerity through a respectable Christian follower, and I have decided to contact you. Please join me to work for the lord. I am Reverend Father Andrew henderson a Catholic priest of the Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral UK . The largest in the UK and the fifth largest in the world. As one of the world's largest churches, Liverpool Cathedral is a breathtaking architectural wonder. I am soliciting for your help to assist us in a search for comfortable properties to buy in your Country for the establishment of Churches as we have decided to spread all our funds raised and contributions mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America , Asia and Europe . I need your trust.

June last year 2014, we received a donation of US$10Million dollars from a 68 years old wealthy Kuwait business woman a long time breast Cancer patient. She decided to donate these funds to us in order to enhance God’s work and to benefit charity because of her deteriorating cancer condition which has gotten to a very bad stage. According to the doctors she won’t live more than 2 months.

I need you to collect this fund and distribute it yourself. The funds will be entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives that is our main concern.20% of this money will be for your time and efforts, while 80% goes to charity. I will give you more details and position of the funds as soon as I receive your reply. Please I need your urgent reply to enable us carry out this project together for the benefit of charity.



God bless you.



Rev.Father Andrew Henderson

Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral UK
Email.revfather333@gmail.com
+393512336930

Post a Comment